RESIDENTIAL SERVICES & SOLUTIONS
- Termites cause more damage to homes per year than natural catastrophes.
- Termites are blind and can’t smell anything
- They NEVER sleep and they eat wood 24 hours a day
- Soldier Termites bang their heads against colony walls when threatened
- TN is home to only the Eastern Subterranean Termite out of 2,700 species
- There is a brand new termite hybrid recently discovered in Florida
- These wood eaters colonize under your home, in the ground
- We offer the only 100% money back guarantee on our termite treatments
- Every acre in Tennessee has approximately 15 colonies of termites
- One colony can exist for up to 20 years underground
- Termites live up to 20ft underground & come to the top to eat dead wood
- They can build colonies in your walls and upper levels of your home
- U.S. Pest picks up your house and sets it back down on top of a liquid barrier
- Our liquid barrier is America’s #1 defense system
SCHEDULE A FREE TERMITE INSPECTION
Don’t Wait To Discover Termite Damage. Protect and Prevent Today.
OUR TERMITE METHOD
Our expert team of termite professionals develop unique strategies to guarantee that your residence will stay termite free. Instead of using inferior baiting methods recommended by other pest companies, we utilize Termidor liquid treatment. Termidor is the best termite control product in the industry. We believe a liquid barrier treatment is the ONLY option for protection against these wood-eating destroyers. Rather than relying on attracting termites to poison a colony, Termidor creates an invisible barrier that protects your entire property.
WHAT IS TERMIDOR?
Termidor is a powerful, long-lasting solution that termites can’t detect, making it impossible for them to avoid. It piggybacks on exposed termites, which then brings it into the colony for widespread exposure. Soon after an individual termite is exposed to Termidor, the entire colony is poisoned and destroyed. USDA Forest Service tests show no sign of re-infestation more than 15 years after treatment. That means you don’t need to worry about termites coming back anytime soon. Termidor is safe to both pets & humans. It’s odorless, so you won’t even notice it’s there.
WHY TRUST A LIQUID TERMITE TREATMENT?
The liquid termite barrier treatment is the best solution for any home in Tennessee. The southern region of the United States is corrupted with Subterranean Termites which require a great defense and a strong barrier. Did you know that termites are blind and deaf? In addition, their sole purpose is to search out wood to destroy. The liquid barrier we create with our treatment allows for complete protection. Also, the products we use are environmentally safe but extremely effective against termite invasions. Termidor is a powerful, long-lasting solution that termites can’t detect, making it impossible for them to avoid. To add, it piggybacks on exposed termites, which then bring it into the colony for widespread exposure.
HOW TO TELL IF YOUR HOME HAS TERMITES
Since termites in Tennessee eat away at the infrastructure of your home, many of the symptoms of termite infestation have to do with the weakening of wood. These include:
- Discolored or drooping walls or ceiling
- Peeling or bubbling paint resembling water damage
- Wood that sounds hollow when tapped & pinpoint holes in drywall
- Sagging or buckling floors & excessively squeaky floorboards
- Sticking or jammed windows or doors (termites deform the frames)
Termites also leave behind signs of their lifestyle and the functions they carry out in order to survive. These particular signs include:
- Loosening tiles resulting from moisture released into your floor
- Mud tubes creeping up the foundation of your home
- Maze-like patterns in furniture, floor boards, or walls
- Mounds of drywood termite pellets, often resembling small piles of pepper
- Piles of wings resembling fish scales
THE U.S. PEST ABSOLUTE GUARANTEE
We promise to protect your home from termite damage or we’ll offer a full refund of your contract and retreat your property for free. Furthermore, no other pest prevention company in Middle Tennessee stands by their service like we do. Termidor is America’s #1 termite defense solution and even they back up our guarantee. *Available to qualifying homes. All guarantees are transferrable to future residents. See what our satisfied customers have to say:
TERMITE INSPECTION AND TREATMENT PROCESS
STEP 1: INSPECTION
U.S. Pest termite professionals will examine your home or business thoroughly, searching for interior and exterior evidence of current or previous termite activity. Our inspectors will look everywhere from underneath your building structure to outside walls.
STEP 2: PRESCRIPTION
If treatment is necessary, we’ll offer a thorough explanation of our suggested methods and recommend the best product to eliminate current termite issues and prevent future damage to your home or business.
STEP 3: TREATMENT
Our termite professionals are well-educated about our products. Our pros understand the most effective way to treat your pest problem, while keeping your health and property in mind. We guarantee a product that is safe for your family & pets.
STEP 4: FOLLOW UP
We will call you a few days after the treatment to guarantee it has been successful. Our pest pros are backed by the U.S. Pest Protection Service Guarantee. So, if you’re not 100% satisfied, we’ll provide corrective services at no additional charge.
OTHER WOOD MAINTENANCE SERVICES
We offer a “moisture shield” service to protect your crawlspace from harmful mold and decay by reducing the amount of moisture entering the space. Moisture shields also create a base layer of defense against pests by eliminating their water supply.
Half the air in your home rises up from your crawl space. This means that it’s critical to ensure these drafts aren’t a fountain of mold and mildew. We perform thorough encapsulation services to ensure the internal integrity of your crawl space.
We install powered foundation vents on one side of the house and non-powered vents on the other to create a steady flow of air through your crawl space. Ensuring your crawlspace can’t get damp protects your home against mold, rot, and insect problems.
Wood decay destroys more homes than fires and termites combined, in addition to causing health problems. We provide a complimentary assessment to check your home for wood-decay issues & fungi, and can treat the wood with Timbor to preserve it.