Instructions for Your ViroCleanse™ Sanitizing Service
When you need to protect the health of your employees and customers, U.S. Pest Protection has got you covered with our ViroCleanse™ sanitizing service. Before we apply this broad-spectrum disinfectant and virucide to the hard, non-porous surfaces of your workplace, however, it’s crucial that you take the right steps in preparing the area.
In order for our ViroCleanse™ sanitizing service product to be at its most effective and protect your environment from bacteria and viruses, we strongly encourage you to review the following instructions for properly preparing for our disinfectant professionals’ arrival.
How to Prepare for a ViroCleanse™ Sanitization
While specific instructions vary by each area, there are general best practices for preparing your office, restaurant, or other building for our services. Take the following steps in preparation for your U.S. Pest Protection disinfectant service:
- Move chairs out from under desks, tables, etc.
- Remove tripping hazards to ensure clear access for technicians
- Remove or store all food products in the immediate treatment area
- Remove jackets, sweaters, and other clothing accessories
When our technicians arrive for the sanitization service, they’ll wipe down high contact surfaces and then apply the virucide with a fine spray that remains in the air before settling onto all surfaces. The surfaces must remain wet for a minimum of ten minutes to allow the product to work. Learn more about specific instructions for areas in your work environment below.
How to Prepare Restrooms
While it may feel like bacteria is unavoidable in restrooms, you can maximize the elimination of harmful viruses in restrooms by following these instructions:
- Leave toilet seats down
- Open stall doors
- Keep soap and paper dispensers in place
- Do not remove air fresheners or cleaning products from their usual spots
- Cover or remove toilet paper or feminine hygiene products
How to Prepare Kitchens and Break Rooms
Preventing the spread of bacteria and viruses in areas of food preparation and consumption is especially critical. Follow these steps to prepare your workplace’s eating area(s) for sanitization:
- Place food products and storage in cabinets or refrigerators
- Leave small appliances such as toasters, microwaves, coffee makers, etc., in place
- Remove all dishes, glassware, and eating utensils from the direct treatment area
How to Prepare Offices and Shared Spaces
As areas of high activity, it’s crucial to prepare offices and shared spaces properly to ensure your employees are protected from harmful viruses or bacteria. Review these steps prior to the sanitization of shared workplaces:
- Power down electronics
- Cover sensitive electronic equipment with plastic
- Remove all dishes, eating utensils, water bottles, etc. from direct treatment area
- Remove papers and files from surfaces in private offices and shared workspaces
- Leave items such as picture frames, office supplies, etc., in place
Post-Treatment Instructions for ViroCleanse™ Sanitizing Service
After our technicians have applied the disinfectant solution, all surfaces must remain wet for a minimum of ten minutes after the treatment to allow the product to work. Additionally, all occupants must vacate the space prior to the start of treatment and reenter no sooner than the date and time designated by the sanitization team (typically two hours after service). Be sure to remember the following upon reentering after treatment:
- If an area is still wet upon entry, allow it to dry without wiping it.
- Objects may develop a slight film after treatment that can be polished away.
- All food contact surfaces must be rinsed with water before use.
To schedule a free inspection or receive more information about how to prepare for your ViroCleanse™ Sanitizing Service, contact our team today!
For more information regarding ViroCleanse™ Sanitizing Service & Preparation Instructions, contact us today! Visit the link below for more information on ViroCleanse™ Sanitizing Service. For news and updates relating to our industry, be sure to keep up with us at uspestnews.com and on social media.